Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Main site down?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't seem to get the main site to answer to anything right now... is it offline?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How odd. I've tried three different links I know of to the Sakura-Crisis site and none of them are working. I don't know what's wrong with it right now. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    ~Crystal
    (slightly confused right now)

    PS: of course, being awake at 1:00 AM doesn't really help with the mental abilities right now, does it?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 22, 2003 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Crystallyne ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems to have been down for awhile...I asked on the channel and no one on there has been able to get into it either. X_x

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Yay, the site's back up! At least, now I can get to it! And guess what, Ludwig part 1 is now posted!!!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] Woohoo!!!

    ~Crystal
    (who is rushing to download it right away on the school's high-speed connection [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    ed: Heehee! It took a total of 9 whole seconds to download here at school. I think I'm in love. I must get high-speed internet!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 22, 2003 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Crystallyne ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I have a small question:

    Is the site address:

    http://sakura-crisis.net/

    or

    http://www.sakura-crisis.net/

    because I'm connecting to it both ways. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Is that weird or am I just being ignorant right now? Does it even matter?

    Sorry to bother about this.
    ~Crystal

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, yes...go read Ludwig XD

    Hmmm...either address is correct, I believe [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just to say, nice avater Crystalyne ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 23, 2003 05:21 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Crystallyne:
    Okay, I have a small question:

    Is the site address:

    http://sakura-crisis.net/

    or

    http://www.sakura-crisis.net/

    because I'm connecting to it both ways. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Is that weird or am I just being ignorant right now? Does it even matter?

    Sorry to bother about this.
    ~Crystal
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you want to be absolutely technically correct, you probably should be using the www, but since S-C doesn't have any subdomains and the version without the www seems to be properly aliased to the one with, it isn't going to make any difference to the results you get.

    Gryphon, who is operating on a vague memory of the relevant RFCs and way too many painkillers.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just to say, nice avater Crystalyne ^^
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, someone noticed my new avatar! Yay! Thanks, I like it too. I'll probably stick with this one for a while.

    I didn't make it, though. I got it from Cadfael's Avatars website. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    ~Crystal

    ed: @Gryphon: "painkillers"? What's wrong?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 23, 2003 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Crystallyne ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Site down again? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    (Or am I just paranoid? I couldn't get to it last night either. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] )

    Also, every time I come here to the message board for the past three days, it says "There is no one else around" under Users Online. Sometimes there will be new posts from people just a few minutes before this, and it still says no one is around. Usually when I first get here it lists me as a guest, then when I log in it lists my name under Users Online. Is this new, or is it a problem?

    ~Crystal
    (very confused at the moment [img]eek.gif[/img] while aiming mean psychic vibes towards the computer [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] )

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •